Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Christmas Box

 Hello Stampers!
Thanks for stopping by! You may have seen various versions of this Curvy Keepsake box on-line. Did you know that one of the little tags that comes with this set of framelits fits the Small Oval punch!?! That made putting the cute little Santa hat tag on the treat box a breeze!
Supplies used:
Stamps: Get your Santa On
Card stock: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black (cut in 1/2 strip), Silver glimmer paper
Accessories: Petite Curly Label punch, Small Oval punch, Owl Builder punch (buttons), Silver 1/8" ribbon, glue dots, multipurpose glue.

Well, then, while I had that CUTE "Get Your Santa On" stamp set out, I just HAD to make this tag. The hat was punched this time with the 7/8" scallop circle punch and added to the tag with a Stampin' dimensional. The layers are 3" Cherry Cobbler square, 2-3/4" Old Olive Square and 2-1/2" Whisper White square sponged with Crumb Cake ink. Of course I used Memento black ink because I used Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Blendabilities to color the image.
I hope I have inspired you to "get your santa on" and get crafting for Christmas! Tell me, who wouldn't like to get this little box with some chocolates? Nice to have on hand for those unexpected visitors.
REMINDER: Don't forget to stop back this weekend and take the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop!! You can start here on my blog and click to visit 12 other extremely inspiring blogs! Mark your calendars for the 15th each month to follow this blog hop monthly.
See you soon,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment