Monday, July 14, 2014

Stampers Dozen - Hot, Hot, Hot!


HELLO and THANKS for stopping by.  This month's theme is Hot, Hot, Hot!  I do not know where you live but here in South Texas the SUN is hot, Hot, HOT in the summer so, naturally my mind went to a sun.  Then, as I was working on swaps for convention, I was using the Flower Fair framelits and one shape really reminded me of the sun. So, here is my take on Hot.
The sponging turned out less than perfect. Please forgive me for not redoing the card because I have SO much to do to finish getting ready for convention. I am sure you get the gist of the card. I used the wings from the Bird Builder punch for the sun glasses and a fraction of the 1/2" circle punch for the smile.

Stamps: Feel Goods
Card Stock: Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Tangelo Twist, Versamark
Accessories: Flower Fair framelits, Bird Builder punch, 1/2" circle punch, Black embossing powder, Stampin' sponges, Post-It notes.

I hope this card will inspire you to take the time to let a special someone know that you appreciate the sunshine they bring into your life! Now, on to Patty Chenail's blog post or, you can backup and go to Carol Payne's blog by clicking below.

http://www.stamppattys.com/2014/07/hot-hot-hot-blog-hop_15.html

http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2014/07/stampin-up-stampers-dozen-blog-hop-july-edition-hot-hot-hot.html


1 comment: