Monday, July 21, 2014

Thank You

Hi Stampers!
Thank You for being patient with me while I was at Inspire Create Share 2014, Stampin' Up!'s annual convention in Salt Lake City Utah. I got home late last night and believe me, I have a lot of swaps and buzz to share with you. Today has been all about laundry, unpacking, sorting orders, etc.  I did want to post this adorable bag that was on display using our Another Thanks stamp set(page 148), embossed with white embossing powder onto our small gift bags (page 201).  The flower was made with filter paper (page 193) and the Spiral Flower Originals bigz die (page 233) and spritzed with alcohol colored with re-inker. Notice the sequin ribbon (page 206) that gives it such flair!
Hope you try it. If you have any questions, never hesitate to email me or leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by,
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment