Saturday, July 12, 2014

Masculine Card

Hello Stampers!
I hear so many people say that a masculine card is the card they struggle with the most. So, today I am sharing one I recently made for a graduation. Yes...but what does a train have to do with graduation? Go mightily in the direction of your dreams! I have had fun using the Traveler set with the On Film framelits. If you look carefully, you will see that the camera has the embossed lines inked in black.  I tapped by camera framelit into Memento ink before cutting. I like the way it turned out.

Stamp Sets: Traveler, World Map
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla and Flashback designer series paper
Ink: Pool Party, Memento Black, Versamark
Other: On Film framelits, Black embossing powder, heat tool.

Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment