Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Another Quick and Easy Scrapbook Layout

Hello Stampers!
Look at all the STARS! I used the new Hearts & Stars Decorative Mask to stencil onto the 10-1/2" piece of Whisper White card stock.  Unfortunately, I should have switched  them for the photo and had the red mats on the right side. No matter...the masks are just placed on the pages. I like to "mat as I go" with the photos. I never know if I am going to use 4" x 6" or cut them down to get more on a page or if the photos will be landscape or portrait so...it is better for me to have the pages ready for the matted photos to go onto.  These stars are awesome for a Fourth of July layout or a You are a Star layout and even for Prom Night. I just love how easy it is to have a fabulous page using the masks. (Item 133777). 
Happy Stampin'! (and scrappin')
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment