Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ANNOUNCING




Posted by Picasa  
The arrival of Belle Sophia Garza, 6#, 8 oz, 18 inches long.
I know, I know...this is a Stampin' Up! blog but I just HAD to share this little angel's picture with the world. She is only about an hour old in this photo. Belle is my FIRST grandchild. I am SO BLESSED!! Thank you to Tracey and Michael for the wonderful gift!!
Thanks for everyone's excitement, concern and prayers during the pregnancy and delivery! 
More about stampin' soon...I promise.
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you and the new parents! Beautiful baby Belle. God is just great isn't he! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so precious! You can post her pictures anytime...God's work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute!!! It's so fun to have new babies in our lives!
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete