Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm BACK!






Hi Stampers!
Sorry for the long hiatus but...you know...being a grandmother now...I am slowing down...NOT!
After spending almost a week with the new little angel and her mom and dad, I was home for 2 days and off to Las Vegas for a long weekend. I got to see my UP-LINE, Barbara Vogt, who always INSPIRES me!!

First, today, let me show you the birth announcements and Thank you cards I made for Belle Sophia. I cased the card RIGHT OUT OF THE CATALOG!! You can see it on page 80. Well...I changed the size and the color, etc. but...that is where the inspiration came from. I used Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso and Shimmery White card stock for the card. Teddy was stamped in E. Espresso onto Crumb Cake with the bow being markered in with Pretty in Pink (as the Pirouette did not show up well enough). The inside of the announcement was computer generated, printed in dark brown onto Shimmery White card stock. I have to say, I was pleased with the finished product.

Will be posting more frequently now. Check back soon...
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment