Monday, March 1, 2010

Sponge Bob

Hi Stampers!!
Just have to share the card I cased from Kim Jenkin's blog. I used this for a 3 year old's birthday card today. An unusual thing for me...to post a card that is not completely and totally done exclusively with Stampin' Up! products. However, I had this old Cuttlebug embossing folder that gave me the look I wanted. So, pardon me for reneging this one time. I DID have to run it through the Big Shot though!

The ingredients: Stamps: none. Card Stock: Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, YoYo Yellow, Real Red and Basic Black. Punches: 1-1/4", 3/4" and 1/2" round punches, Double rectangle punch. I used the flap from the Petal Card Bigz die to trace the curve for his smile. (got it a little too low but...no time for re-do's) The eyelashes, teeth and tie were all cut freehand.

Then, it just so happened that his brother had his second birthday this month too. So...here is his Cookie Monster Card. I cased this from a fellow demonstrator, Sandra Ackley.


Till later...
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

1 comment: