Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mug


Hi Stampers!
First, let me apologize for being a blog slacker!! I have been SO busy preparing for workshops. Everyone is trying to get their workshop in during Sale-A-Bration.

One hostess saw the "cute little mug" on page 57 of the Idea Book and Catalog and wanted to make it at her workshop. Since everyone was going to be pretty new at stampin', she ended up with this as a hostess gift with a mini stamp in it! The pattern was found on the demonstrator website in the Pattern Library...#6, IF I remember correctly. It really was not that hard for a seasoned stamper/crafter. The "recipe" is on the ingredient list on-line, just like every other card/project in the Idea Book and Catalog. If you need help finding the list, please email me and I can walk you through it.

I will try to do better at keeping my blog more current.

Happy Stampin'!!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment