Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Gifts "Out Of Stock"??


I have a solution!! I got my inspiration from Heather Van Duker's blog. Heather's idea was to purchase a magazine subscription as a gift, print out a copy of the front of a magazine and present it inside this very nicely decorated tin (from the CLEARANCE RACK for just $0.99) with LOVELY Chocolate Chip ribbon (from the CLEARANCE RACK).

Since I do a lot of on-line ordering, sometimes items are not in stock and will ship later, etc. So, why not print a photo of the gift ordered and put it in this beautifully decorated tin? Heather used the Shimmer Paint to give those snowflakes a little extra BLING! I used Shimmery White card stock which gives the bling without the mess. This is SO easy IF you have the Big Shot. What a GREAT Christmas gift for you if you don't already have one! Remember...there are TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS...if anyone wants to order. And...you DO have that Christmas money to buy yourself that special gift, right? So, why wait...order today.

That's all for today! I wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas and Health and Happiness in the New Year.

Happy Stampin'!
Judy

1 comment: