Today's card is a mixture of Sale-A-Bration (SAB) stamp set Amazing You and Petal Palette stamp sets paired with the eclipse technique and the Celebrate You thinlits (SAB).
I am sharing this project's instructions. Hope you have an amazing day!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Petal Palette (145785-wood,145788-clear, 145974-bundle), Amazing You (147212-wood, 147215-clear)
- PAPER – Melon Mambo (115320), Whisper White (100730), Gold Foil Sheets (132622), Silver Glimmer Paper (135314)
- INK – Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Lots of Labels Framelits (138281), Celebrate You thinlits (146840), Black Shimmer Ribbon (144129), Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678), Stamping Trimmer (126889), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals(144108),Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Snail adhesive (104332), Fast Fuse adhesive (129026)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Melon Mambo - 11” x 4 ¼”, score and fold at 5 ½”, scrap
- Whisper White – (2) 5 ¼” x 4”, (3) 3” x 5”
- Foil Paper - scrap
- Glimmer Paper – scrap
- Stamp the flower image from Petal Palette in opposite corners of one Whisper White piece. Die cut this piece and 3 more from the 3”x5” card stock with the largest Lots of Labels framelit. Adhere the negative stamped piece to the card front. Stamp “Let’s” near the top left side of the stamped label piece. Being meticulous, glue the four Lots of Labels die cut pieces together evenly.
- Using the Celebrate You thinlits, die cut ‘celebrate’ from Melon Mambo scrap, ‘amazing’ from gold foil scrap and the ‘YOU’ from silver glimmer paper scrap.
- Pre-position the words onto the label as shown in the photo. Note where the ‘amazing’ word lands on the label and position the Black Shimmer ribbon at that point adhering on the back with Snail adhesive or Fast Fuse adhesive. Adhere the label exactly over the negative from which it was cut with dimensionals.
- Adhere ‘celebrate’ with multipurpose glue. Adhere ‘amazing’ on top of the ribbon with multipurpose glue. Adhere ‘YOU’ with mini dimensionals cut in half.
- Finally, add three metallic shapes to finish the card.