I simply cannot get enough of this Petal Palette bundle in the Occasions Mini catalog! After having made a bunch of cards with this bundle, I had bits and pieces on my work area and made this "any occasion" card with them. It came together quickly and I think would be perfect for a birthday, a thinking of you, or just for a heartfelt note of sympathy to someone who lost their mother.
Below is a product list and a step by step set of instructions for you.
I hope you are inspired to order this bundle, if you don't already have it, and create beautiful projects with it!
Have a happy day!!
All Occasion Petals
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Petal Palette (145785-wood,145788-clear, 145974-bundle)
- PAPER – Pink Pirouette (111351), Basic Black (121045), Whisper White (100730), Myths & Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) (145600), Silver Foil Sheets (132178)
- INK – Tuxedo Black Memento (132708), Pink Pirouette (126956)
- OTHER – Pink Pirouette Blends (144604), Old Olive Blends (144597), Big Shot (143263), Petals & More thinlits (145655-thinlits, 145974-bundle), Stamping Trimmer (126889), Metallic Enamel Shapes (141678), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Pink Pirouette - 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black – 3 1/8” x 4 1/8”
- DSP – 3” x 4”
- Foil – 3” x 3 ½” and 1” x 4”
- Whisper White – 3” x 4”
- Stamp the floral bunch in Tuxedo Black on the Whisper White piece. Color with Blends as shown. Die cut with appropriate Framelit.
- Die cut the branches and decorative edge from silver foil. Cut and piece branches to back of floral piece with mini glue dots. Add dimensionals to this focal piece and set aside.
- Stamp the small flowers in Pink Pirouette around the perimeter of the card base front.
- Layer the DSP onto the Basic Black layer. Adhere the silver foil decorative piece to the bottom edge with glue dots making sure it is evenly placed. Glue to card front.
- Add the floral focal piece to the DSP.
- Add a few random silver metallic dots to finish the card.