Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Cards that Move




Hello Stampers!
Thank you for joining our blog hop!! Today we want to show you "Cards that Move". I hope you have arrived from Carol Payne's blog.  If not, be sure to click on the "previous" button below.
I am "cheating" this month, in that, I have asked a good friend and team member, Loretta Howard, if I could showcase her swap card in this month's "Cards that Move" themed blog hop. And she said YES!!  I think this is an absolutely fantastic card!  I hope you will be inspired to try one yourself.

Loretta told me she learned the technique for assembling the card from a YouTube video made by Dawn Griffith (a super talented lady!!) You can watch it HERE

Now, with no further ado, you can click on Next Blog to see what the fabulous Rachel Yurkanin.


http://rachelsstampingplace.blogspot.com/2016/09/stampers-dozen-blog-hop-cards-that-move.html
http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2016/09/stampin-up-stampers-dozen-blog-hop-september-edition-cards-that-move.html


No comments:

Post a Comment