Friday, September 30, 2016

Mix and Match Birthday

Hello Stampers!
I stamped for fun so had plenty of fun mixing and matching stamp sets and framelits!!  My granddaughter turned 4 since the last time I saw her. She is coming to visit this weekend so I got a picture of what I created for her. I took the color theme from the gift wrap that I already had.

Can you guess all the sets and accessories I used? One is retired...sorry!!
While you are thinking...here is a "head's up".... This huge paper sale is starting tomorrow: Oct 1st
Don't miss out!!
Let's see how well you did. I used Perfectly Wrapped on the packaging along with the Triple Banner and Scalloped Tag Topper punches and the Layering Circle framelits.  I used the tag a bit differently. Instead of attaching it to a ribbon that was already tied around the package, I put Thick Baker's Twine around the package and fed the ends up through the tag and tied a bow. I love the look and it is easy-peasy!!
Oops...don't know how to rotate this. Grrrrr.


For the card, I chose Pretty Kitty and Number of Years stamp sets. As you can see, I used the Large Numbers framelits to die cut the 4 out of our beautiful Silver Glimmer paper.  A retired punch pack is where I got the cute little balloon punch. I sure hope they bring that back -OR- get a thinlit with several balloons in a row to cut out. Either would be great, right?

Gotta run and get ready for the festivities!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping,
Judy 




No comments:

Post a Comment