Monday, March 14, 2016

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - March Color Challenge

 Hello Stampers!
Welcome to our blog hop and, THANK YOU for stopping by!  This month we have been given a color challenge.  We are to make a card using these colors:

So, here is my card:

 This was a fun challenge!! I used the free Sale-a-bration designer paper for two of the balloons. And, since I have joined the #IMBRINGINGBIRTHDAYSBACK movement, I need lots and lots of birthday cards!! 
 Because I already said Happy Birthday and Let's celebrate on the front of the card, I am using the Hugs and Kisses sentiment from Party Pants SAB set on the inside leaving plenty of room for a personal message.

Below are all the supplies that I used.  You can purchase any of the supplies by simply clicking on the icon.  Now, on to see what Patty Chenail has in store for us on this hop.
Thanks again for stopping by!!




http://www.stamppattys.com/2016/03/stampers-dozen-color-challenge.html

http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2016/03/stampin-up-stampers-dozen-blog-hop-march-edition-color-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment