Sunday, October 11, 2015

October is Here!


Hello Stampers! 
I have been plenty busy in October because I conduct numerous flu vaccine clinics, going out to businesses to offer the flu vaccine to the employees. It is a lot of work but everyone is so appreciative that I come to them rather than them trying to make time to go somewhere to get theirs. So, let this be a reminder to you that, if you have not gotten your flu shot yet, it is time! 
Now, while we are on reminders, I just couldn't help myself! This rack of antlers was calling to me and I have had this card in my head since I first saw the Holiday catalog!! All the supplies I used are listed below. (TIP: I used the 5th circle from the inside of the circle framelits for the Blushing Bride circle.) If you want to order any supplies, simply click on any of  the supply images  to be taken to my on-line store. As usual, the photo does not capture all the "bling" of this card.
I encourage you to make several of these and send them to your BFF's and, of course, your mom and sisters and cousins. The inside of the card was done on the computer using the RGB code R-80, G-57 and B-49 to get the printing to print in Early Espresso. 
IF you do not know how to get to the RGB code, simply select Print then click the icon to color the text and click the "more colors" option and then the "custom" tab along the top. You will see the spaces to enter the numbers. Email me if you have questions at judyghome@suddenlink.net
THANK YOU for stopping by today and be sure to check back on the 15th for
the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment