Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Springtime Hello with a Punch



Hello Stampers!
Thank you for stopping by again today! I wanted to play with this particular lay-out, similar to the split negative. The card base is Coastal Cabana with a 2-1/8"x 5-1/4" piece of Strawberry Slush on the left. The main image was stamped from Springtime Hello onto a piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 2-3/4" x 4" backed with the two strips of cardstock measuring 1-3/4" x 4-1/4"  Then, for fun, I stamped images from Petite Petals and punched them out with the Petal punch, one of the flowers from the BoHo Blossom punch and the tiny flower from the punch pack.  I just LOVE the little bee in the Springtime Hello set!
I hope you are inspired to try this layout with various colors. Please send me a pix of your creations!
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment