Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Too Kind Case

 Hello Stampers!
Thanks for stopping by today!! I have a card to show you today that I cased from a swap I received some time ago. Cannot remember who did the original. (Sorry!)  Every time I look at this card, it makes me happy. That is my reason for sharing it today. Card stock is Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder and Whisper White. It uses two ever so small pieces of Silver glimmer paper which really turned this card from great to FABULOUS! Of course the Stamp set used is Too Kind and the ink is the same as the card stock. Remember that you can click on any photo to see it larger.
 When I did this card in a class, we added some flowers to the inside as well. A tad of sponging really sets the inside off.
I hope you are inspired to dust off your Too Kind stamp set and ink it up today! If you don't have it...NOW is the time to order it! The new catalog will be coming out in a couple months and we have no way of knowing what is staying or retiring. Why not add this to your order during Sale-a-bration? Only FOUR WEEKS left!!!
Happy Stampin'! 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment