Monday, March 3, 2014

March cries out for GREEN

Hi Stampers,
I decided I wanted to make a card or two using GREEN for March! This card uses Pistachio Pudding and Soft Suede card stock and Old Olive ink.  To start everything off, I used Old Olive ink and an aqua painter to die some Silver Glimmer Paper green. I set that aside to dry while prepping the rest of the card.


I used the emboss resist technique for the flourishes. First stamped the Everything Eleanor flourish onto the Pistachio Pudding card stock with Versamark then CLEAR embossed it. I BRAYERED Old Olive ink all over that 3-3/4" x 3-3/4" piece before adhering it to the 4" x 4" piece. 
The Little Leaves were made with Old Olive card stock and the Banner with the Soft Suede dots from the Pattern Stack of Neutrals.  I stamped Hello from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and cut both that and the Soft Suede banner out with the Banner framelits. (#1 and #2 from the smallest to largest) The flowers are punched from the died Glimmer paper with the Petite Petal punch. I added the Soft Suede center punched with the circle from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch set. I am pleased with how it turned out. As you know, every card is better in person when one can see the "bling".  Have a great rest of your day!

Happy Stampin',
Judy



No comments:

Post a Comment