Thursday, January 16, 2014

Valentine Treats



Hi Stampers!

Thanks for stopping by! I created some very QUICK, CUTE and EASY Valentine treats today using the new Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and Countless Sayings #2 photopolymer stamp set. I cut the card stock to 5" x 2" (minus a sliver) the punched both ends. After punching, I scored at 1-7/8" and 2-7/8". After wrapping Hershey Nuggets with Polka Dot Parade designer series paper, I glue dotted them into the middle then tied a 5-1/5" length of Real Red 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon. Adorned with the heart cut out with the the #1 Star Burst framelit mounted on a piece of Silver Foil Sheet punched with the 1-1/4" scallop circle punch, these are too cute in person!
Very quick and easy to make multiples!! Click HERE to shop my on-line store to order the supplies to create these adorable treats.

Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment