Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Scrapbook Page

 Hi Stampers!
Here is the two page spread that I created to tell the story of the evening Belle got to go to the theater with her mom and dad to see Beauty and the Beast.  When I scrapbook, I want the photos to be the focus of the page so mostly keep them very simple...as is this page.

 The first picture, I semi-bordered with Melon Mambo, the color of Belle's dress and did the jounaling in the same color.
 I fussy cut carefully around the baby granddaughter and my oldest son to mount them on a contrasting color to make it stand out. Check out the face...WHAT?!?

Finally, a smile. Had to be that she figured would that she was going to be alone with Grammy, Grandpa and Uncle Pablo to play the night away in peace. :-)
Here is pictured the young lady and young man who did an outstanding performance of Beauty and the Beast and the ticket stubs. Be sure to click on the photos to see them larger.
As you can see, the only matchy, matchy thing about this double page spread is that both are on a So Saffron color background. It is SO easy to scrapbook with Stampin' Up! supplies that all match.  Again, I am trying to tell a story or remember and event, not impress people with my craftiness. How do you teach this?
Thank you for stopping by today. Please come back tomorrow to see the grand finale two page lay out. You will be glad you did....I think.
Happy Stampin'!
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment