Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Making Good Use of Retired Products

Hi Stampers!
Thank you for stopping by again today! Birthday Season is upon me. It comes every year right before Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. I have family members with birthdays on September 30, October 8, 10, and 29th.  Trying to get a head start this year. This is a little package for my husband using the retired Mocha Morning designer paper, Basic Black Satin Ribbon and the Well Scripted stamp set. The beige ribbon came on a dress, supposing to be a belt...eewww! I thought this was much better use of it.
So, don't forget about that retired product you have stashed away. Sometimes it is just fun to get some of it out and use ONLY retired products. You and I both know we all have it!!
Happy Stampin' ladies!!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment