Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Reminiscing about Palooza 2013

Good Morning!!
Life got busy so I never got a chance to post Palooza 2013 projects! Of course, I hope this will entice you to come back daily to see the other creations! First, let me tell you about the framed art.  I love that Stampin' Up! is more than simply CARDS...it can be used to scrapbook, decorate and/or make sweet gifts for family and friends. Who would not like to get either one of these 3D items? For the "sampler" below, I was inspired by Penny Thomas of Katy, Texas at a demonstration during the incentive trip in the Fiji Islands this spring.

 I found the 5" x 7" frame at Wal'Mart.  Stamp set: Creative Elements. Card stock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Crumb Cake designer series paper from the neutrals pattern stack.  Punches: Bird punch, Elegant butterfly, punch pack for hearts and tiny flowers and the Boho Blossom punch.  If you click on the photo, it will enlarge so you can see more detail. I used Soft Suede ink to sponge around each of the squares.  Simply email me with any questions you may have.   judyghome@suddenlink.net

And then, the amazingly SIMPLE, never dying, bouquet of flowers! This was done with the Bloomin' Bouquet project kit (item# 134542, $12.95) The kit includes everything you need, including instructions, (except the vase and hot glue gun) to make the perfect bouquet!

Till tomorrow,
Stay Calm and Keep Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment