Monday, July 22, 2013

Home from Convention 2013 and READY TO ROLL!



Hello!
I am so glad you stopped by to look at my blog today!! I have JUST returned  from the biggest party EVER!  I am back home from the STAMPIN' UP! CONVENTION in Salt Lake City, Utah where we celebrated the companies 25 years in business!! We looked back AND we looked forward and I just HAVE to share this with you!! This was a display board in the Gathering Place with the actual tool displayed in the center (where the SU logo has been strategically placed because we are prohibited from showing new product until it's official release to customers) OMG! this is going to make custom envelopes SO EASY and an absolute MUST for each unique hand-crafted card!! I do not know the release date yet but will be sitting on the edge of my seat until I have one!!

My commitment to myself from this convention is to improve my blog posting.  Thank you so very much if you are one of the few who have continued to check in on me. Please pass my blog address on to your family and friends!!

See you tomorrow,
Judy








No comments:

Post a Comment