Saturday, June 4, 2016

SU Wood Stamps fit ONE-WAY only!!

Hello Stampers!
Again, it has been a while. My husband and I extended the Stampin' Up! incentive trip so were gone almost the entire month of May. I am baaaack!! And....have received my NEW CATALOG order!! SO exciting!!! Over the past years of experience, I have learned to take a photo of the wood stamp sets that are a tight fit into the new wood cases.  Tell me you have done what I have done...get out all the stamps and create, create only to find what seems like an impossible puzzle to fit back into the case.  I hope these photos will help someone who finds themselves in this dilemma.  Here they are:
 TUSCAN VINEYARD
 SUPERSTAR
 FABULOUS FLORA (hostess set)
 FALLING FLOWERS
 EVERY OCCASION
SUNSHINE SAYINGS
Thank you for stopping by.  Visit my on-line store at judygarza.stampinup.net   
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment