Saturday, May 14, 2016

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Masculine May

Hello Stampers! 
I have been away from my blog for much too long! Life got in the way for a while. I am happy to be back for the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop where I am inspired by all the other creative demonstrators!  I want to WELCOME Sandi MacIver to our group!! You are going to love her creativity!  Be sure to click the links at the bottom of this post to "hop" along.  This month the theme is 
"Masculine May" 

 If you are like me, you struggle with masculine cards.  I was SO very happy when I went to Sherrie Robinson's Shoebox Swap while at On-Stage Live in April.  I am sharing one of the cards I made during the swap but, unfortunately, I did not document who brought this card.  If it was YOU, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post so I can give you credit!
 This is a fun fold card.  I cut the Sahara Sand cardstock down the center at 4.25" then scored at 2.75", flipped it over and scored at 5.5".  Fold the card in half and then fold the 2.75" piece back and glue it.  The banners are made with Timeless Elegance (retiring) designer series paper and the Triple Banner punch.  The sentiment is from Guy Greetings and, of course, the train is from the Traveler stamp set.  The focal piece is adhered with dimensionals.  I hope you will try this fun fold card. Order your supplies below and contact me if you have any questions.  Now, hop along by clicking the buttons below.


http://wp.me/p6OinC-YY


No comments:

Post a Comment