Monday, May 14, 2018

Stampers Dozen Color Challenge



Howdy Stampers!
Thank you for coming along on the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop! As you may know, this month we have a color challenge to use Flirty Flamingo, Marina Mist and Old Olive in a card.  Here is mine. I hope you like it.
Something old, something new...As you know, Marina Mist is retiring at the end of the month. Flirty Flamingo is too BUT, she is coming right back on June 1st. And then, the old staple...Old Olive.
I have used the NEW Big Shot Embossing Mats (146327). You will want to add that to your Wish List to get right out of the gate!! Here I used it in conjunction with the new Springtime Impressions thinlits (146326) to emboss rather than cut the details.  I love the effect it gives and it is SO easy to do!
Thanks for hopping with us today!

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Judy! I just received this set and the mats today. I can't wait to play, but have 3 events to prep for this week so my enthusiasm will have to wait! lol!

    ReplyDelete