Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Sale-a-brate Take 2

Howdy Stampers!
Have you SEEN the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP)?!? I mean, I am sure you have seen it in the second Saleabration brochure but have you SEEN it...in person...with your own eyes?!?  It is GORGEOUS!  OK...I have said that as 'loud' as I can on here. LOL  Let me show you the card I want to share.


Today I used a 3 1/2" square of this DSP and colored it with my Stampin' Blends. Setting that aside to dry, I used my Old Olive Blends to color the 3/8" Metallic edged ribbon and set aside to dry. Using the A Good Day stamp set, I stamped the 'Just Because' image with Calypso Coral ink and the 'Thank You' sentiment in Old Olive on scrap Whisper White then punched them out with the 1 3/8" scallop circle punch and 3/4" circle punch. After sponging around the Thank You circle, I glued it over the Just Because.  This scallop circle was mounted onto an Old Olive 1 1/2" circle and dimensionaled onto a Copper Foil scallop circle using Layering Circles framelits...3rd smallest.
Back to the DSP that is dry...this was mounted onto a 3 5/8" square of Copper Foil (that may or may not have a scallop circle hole in the middle of it) and finally onto an Old Olive 4" square.
After gluing that square to the Calypso Coral card base, I started from the left and adhered the ribbon with snail and glue dots. The glue dots hold the pleats in the ribbon.
Below you can see an up close and personal shot of the sentiment piece. 

ATTENTION!!!!!  This is the FINAL MONTH of Saleabration!!!  You sure do not want to miss getting a package of this wonderful DSP!!  So, place a minimum order of $50 to get yours today!

Now, on to Rachel's blog:

 








2 comments: