Monday, August 14, 2017

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Christmas Catalog Inspiration


Howdy Stampers!
     I am so excited about tonight's blog hop! It is the first post for me with products from the NEW Holiday catalog.  I love being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator because I get to order from every new catalog a month in advance.  If you would like to get in on that perk, leave me a comment and I will contact you with information on how to join our South Texas Big Shot group!!
     For my card, I am using the new Swirly Snowflakes thinlits as well as the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set that are BUNDLE PRICED so you can save 10% off each item.
     The card front is made from two die cut pieces of Real Red and Whisper White card stock. Once I glued the white pieces to the red pieces, I cut the pieces down to precisely 5.5" x 2-1/8" and adhered them to the card front so they met in the center. I covered the seam with a 1/4" strip of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper. 
     The Layering Oval thinlits made adding the sentiment a breeze and it tied the whole card together. I hope you like what I have shown. Now, it is time to head over to Rachel's blog to see what inspiration she has for you. THANK YOU for hopping along with us this month.
https://rachelsstampingplace.blogspot.com/2017/08/stampers-dozen-blog-hop-holiday-edition.html

http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2017/08/stampin-up-stampers-dozen-blog-hop-august-edition-holiday-catalog-sneak-peeks.html

2 comments: