Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Celebrate the Men in Your Life



Celebrate the men in your life! 

 Hello Stampers!
 What a perfect and timely theme we have this month!  It seems everyone has difficulty with men's greeting cards.  I am truly no exception.  However, this month, I have a true need for a card to celebrate the man in my life!!  I have been totally absent from blogging and posting for almost 2 months.  Where have I been? What have I been doing?  Closing my husband's Family Practice of medicine!  He is retiring from private practice!! YAY!!  SO happy for him...(and me...:-)   So, I thought I would share his retirement card with you.


I am absolutely in love with the Memories and More card packs!  The Bring on the Sunshine piece is from the "Color Theory" pack. I trimmed the sides and the top of the card to make it fit my A2 card. With this card you can see how all of our stamp sets, accessories and thinlits go so very well together. The Happy Retirement sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and of course the chairs and drinks were cut out with the Seasonal Layer thinklits.

If you look closely at this photo, you can see the drink looks shiney (wet) and dimensional. I used the fine tip glue pen to add that detail.  It gives the same effect at the retired Crystal Effects with a lot more accuracy!  I hope you check out the Memories and More card packs. They can make your card making very quick and easy.  Below the buttons are a list of the supplies needed to duplicate this card. Simply click on the icon to order from my store. THANK YOU! 
Click on the Next button to go to the talented Rachel Yurkanin's blog  

http://rachelsstampingplace.blogspot.com/2017/06/lets-hear-it-for-guys-blog-hop.html
Or the Previous button to see what the inspirational Carol Payne shared this month.



1 comment: