All images © Stampin’ Up!®Hello Stampers!
Here is an easy, yet gorgeous, sympathy card. It matches some sponging and stamping with the die cut flurry of golden dragonflies. Below are the cutting and constructing instructions for you. Below the instructions are icons of each product you need to complete this project. Simply click on the icon that you need and be linked to my on-line store. Thank you for shopping with me!
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Thoughts and Prayers (128751 wood) (127805 clear), Dragonfly Dreams (142924 photopolymer) or Dragonfly Dreams Bundle (144728)
- PAPER – Tip Top Taupe (138336), Basic Black (121045), Very Vanilla (101650), Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
- INK – Pool Party Ink Pad (126982), Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad (131180), Tip Top Taupe Ink Pad (138325), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708)
- OTHER – Big Shot (143263), Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits (142749), Stamp-a-ma-jig (optional) (101049), Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Cardstock Tip Top Taupe - 8 ½” x 5 ½”, score and fold at 4 ¼”, Scrap for banner ( ¾” x 2 ½”)
- Cardstock Basic Black – (2) 5 ¼” x 4”
- Cardstock Very Vanilla – (2) 5” x 3 ¾”
- Working with the Very Vanilla card front, sponge using Pool Party ink onto the upper one-third and Pear Pizzazz ink on the middle one-third. Stamp the dotty stamp from Dragonfly Dreams set with Tip Top Taupe along the bottom one-third using both first and second generation ink. (Stamp once after inking completely and again without re-inking hence, first and second generation)
- Working with the Very Vanilla inside card piece, stamp the same dotty stamp with Pool Party ink in first and second generation at the top as shown and repeat with Pear Pizzazz ink on the bottom. Then stamp the sentiment from Thoughts and Prayers in Tuxedo Black ink straight and centered in the middle using the stamp-a-ma-jig (optional tool).
- Layer both stamped pieces of Very Vanilla onto Basic Black then onto card front and inside of card.
- Stamp Sharing in you Sorrow on Tip Top Taupe with Tuxedo Black then fishtail one end. Apply to card front, bottom left with dimensionals, as shown.
- Run the thinlet of five small dragon flies through the Big Shot cutting Gold Foil Sheet. (TIP: use your least scarred cutting plate, or a new plate, to avoid markings on the gold foil). Attach the dragonflies using one Mine Glue Dot on the body of each dragonfly.
- Add three Basic Pearl Jewels as shown.