Sunday, November 13, 2016

Stitched Sneak Peek

 Hello Stampers!
I finally got a chance to play with some of my new order today.  I hope you notice the faux stitching around the oval on the face of this card. No, I didn't draw it or poke holes!  These are my NEW framelits that just arrived.  What makes these framelits AMAZING is that they coordinate with the Layering Oval Framelits.  That is, they layer onto the scallop ovals in the set. I LOVE this and know you will too!!

I want to share a fabulous offer by Stampin' Up!   They are offering these AMAZING Stitched Shapes Framelits now (the month of November only) even though they will not be continuously available until the new Annual Catalog comes out in June 2017.  However, they MUST be purchased in the month of NOVEMBER 2016.  You might be wondering what will happen if you do not get them in the month of November.  Well, the answer is...you will have to wait until June 2017 to enjoy them.
To sweeten the deal, Stampin' Up! has added a selection of coordinating stamp sets at 25% off the regular price.   Here is the sale brochure  I used one of the stamp sets on the select list: Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set.
 
Now, the inside of the card.  This is a great card if you do not want to have to write too much! :-)
Although I used red glimmer paper on the front of the card for the scallop oval, I used Real Red cardstock on the inside.  The pine branches are stamped onto the card and everything on the inside of the card is glued, not dimensionaled.  I sponged around both the front and inside of the card with Crumb Cake ink.
 I hope you like the card.  Looking at the inside in this last photo, one can see that this could just as easily be the face of the card. 
Below is a list of items I used to create this card. Be sure to consider ordering the Stitched Shapes Framelits TODAY by simply clicking on the icon below.  Thank you for taking time to visit my blog!
Judy

3 comments: