Thursday, July 14, 2016

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - 2 STEP STAMPING

Welcome Stampers!
Whether you are starting here or joining me from Patty or Carol's blog, welcome to this month's hop. The theme this month is 2-step stamping. Of course, I wanted to be an "over-achiever" so I did THREE-step stamping!! LOL.  Here is my simple, fun creation...

 For my cupcake, I used Blushing Bride stamped off, Blushing Bride again and finally, on the top layer, Flirty Flamingo.  For the cake part, I used first and second generation Crumb Cake and topped it off with Soft Suede.  The fun swirls, cut from the Cupcake Cutout thinlits, are Flirty Flamingo accents on the side of the focal point. The photograph does not show the silver Sequins but they add such a festive appearance to this card.

I finished the inside with a 5" x 3-3/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock sponged with Flirty Flamingo and stamped in the same.  I hope you will enjoy using the Cupcake Cutout thinlits and Sweet Cupcake stamp set as much as I do. Now, it is time to hop over to see what Patty has in store for you. Thanks for stopping by!!
http://www.stamppattys.com/2016/07/two-step-stamping-blog-hop.html  http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2016/07/stampin-up-stampers-dozen-blog-hop-july-edition-2-step-stamping.html

No comments:

Post a Comment