Thursday, February 4, 2016

Helping Me Grow

Hello Stampers!
Are you like me? Did you overlook this stamp set? On page 20 of the Occasions Mini Catalog...  I guess I was just so caught up with the new embossing folders, the new framelits and thinlits and ribbon and punches! And, flowers? I have a lot of flowers. Well, I finally ordered this set and absolutely LOVE it!! The images are big enough to make a single layer card. The borders and corners are adorable!
I stamped the main image with Archival Basic Black ink onto Thick Whisper White cardstock.  Then, I used the clear Wink of Stella just like a blender pen, dipping it in Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi and Soft Suede to color in the flowers and stems. Because this is a photopolymer stamp set, it was easy, to stamp the corners and borders.
In this photo, perhaps you will be able to see the shimmer of the Wink of Stella, especially on the flower on the left.  I love the finished card! I hope you do too!Click on any of the icons below to purchase the supplies needed for this project.
Happy Stampin'!




2 comments: