Sunday, November 30, 2014

ONE DAY ONLY ADHESIVE SALE

Hi Stampers! 
I have put together a sale that I think is a win-win situation. I have a sales goal that I am very close to achieving and, I know everyone uses adhesives and could benefit from a discount. Therefore, I am having a HUGE
**ADHESIVE SALE**
****TODAY ONLY****
SALE ENDS AT 10pm

I am offering a HUGE savings on five adhesives that we have all grown to use and LOVE.
Here are the details...

Snail adhesive refills - normally $4.50++ SALE PRICE: $3.37++
Sticky Strip - normally $6.95++    SALE PRICE: $5.21++
Multipurpose Liquid Glue - normally $3.95++  SALE PRICE $2.95++
Mini Glue Dots - normally $4.95++  SALE PRICE $3.70++
Anywhere Glue Stick (2) - normally $3.95++  SALE PRICE $2.95++

The ++ means PLUS TAX and PLUS SHIPPING & HANDLING
***Does not apply to online orders - Order by email or text***
Order as many or as few as you like of any or all of the adhesives.
***Do Not Delay***
email me: judyghome@suddenlink.net
text me: 361-649-4103


No comments:

Post a Comment