Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stampers Dozen Blog Hop - Back to School

 Hello Stampers!
Before I get started, I want to thank you for hopping along with us to see all the Stampers Dozen Back to School ideas. If you are starting here, be sure to  click the links at the bottom of the page to hop along to the other sites. I am in such fine company in this blog hop. I am humbled!

My first thought (after school supply shopping) was TEACHER GIFTS!  My daughter was a teacher for some time before going into nursing. I know that she really appreciated the gift cards she received whether it was for $5, $10 or more.  She used them to furnish her classroom with things the school did not provide. We have a new "answer" for you to make your life EASY!  I used the Gift Card Envelope and Trims framelit to make this gift card holder a snap!  And, of course, everyone knows you take the teacher an apple to be her best friend, right? (Well, today maybe an Apple as in computer??)  Anyway, I made the apple that adorns this 1-1/4" Early Espresso belly band from the Maritime designer series paper (DSP) punched out with the Sweetheart punch. I used one 2" strip of DSP to punch about 12 hearts. These were glued together on one half of the heart after I used the 1/2" circle punch to take off the tip of the heart.


Of course I would not give my child's teacher a card to Michaels! Maybe a Stampin' Up! certificate but, HEY, the red merchandise return card looks good for the photo! (grin)

The little tag with the heart were all part of the Gift Card Envelope and Trims framelit set. I LOVE this set!! I hope this inspires you to get these framelits and make your life EASY! Thanks again for stopping by. 
Now go to the next blog to see Patty Chanail's inspiration or tot he previous to see Carol Payne's. 
Have a GREAT Back to School...and try not to do the "happy dance" all day long! 

Supplies:
Stamps: So Very Happy
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Real Red, Garden Green card stock and Maritime designer series paper
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Accessories: Gift Card Envelope and Trims Framelits, Sweetheart punch, 1/2" and 1" circle punches, Fast Fuse, Stampin' Sponges, Multipurpose glue.
 http://www.carolpaynestamps.com/2014/07/stampers-dozen-blog-hop-august-edition-back-to-school.html http://www.stamppattys.com/2014/08/back-to-school.html


 

No comments:

Post a Comment