Thursday, July 24, 2014

Selfie with my girls

Hello Stampers!
I had a surprise visit from my granddaughters on Tuesday! We had SO much fun for the past 3 days so, I did very little in my stamp room. In the photo below, we are playing "Princess Puppy". What better leash than retired Stampin' Up! ribbon!?!?!

Now for a sample I got from my upline, Barbara Vogt, at convention. I love the simplicity of this card and yet, it pops and demands your attention.

The photo really does not to it justice!
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, Watercolor Thank You and Dotty Angles
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-On, Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Rhinestones, Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches, Sponge daubers.

Hope you give this one a try. It is really quite lovely in person!!
Happy Stampin'!
Judy






2 comments: