Thursday, June 12, 2014

Royal FUN

Hello Stampers! 
I must say I had a great time putting this together while on board the Allure of the Sea last month. I finally cracked out the NEW Blendability alcohol based markers from Stampin' Up! and colored several of the rhinestones. I got the idea a number of years ago from a display at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention. I photographed it and have been going to get "a round tuit" someday. Finally happened and I am in love with it. It is done on a 5" x 7" piece of Shimmery White cardstock.  I did not have a "pattern" other than the photograph. I started with the bottom line of pearls along the edge of a ruler. I would periodically place the ruler to be sure the sections were straight. Next time, I think I will make the crown a bit smaller to allow me to add "MY PRINCESS" along the bottom with the NEW THINLIT LETTERS!! (my FAVORITE item in the new catalog!!) . And, I may do all white pearls and rhinestones on Blackberry Bliss or Melon Mambo.  Just thinking...yum!
Here is a closer look. Hope you try it. Let me know if I can help you. 
AND...don't forget to come back on the 15th for the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop!! It is going to be grand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment