Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Weekly Deals

Howdy Stampers!
Thanks for stopping by. I know, I know, I have not posted in a week...BECAUSE...I was on the Stampin' Up! incentive trip on the Allure of the Seas in the Western Caribbean. I have photos and swaps and all sorts of things to share with you this week and next however, BUSY, busy today. Check back tomorrow. In the mean time, go HERE to order some of the weekly deals. TIP: If you scrapbook or ever plan to scrapbook, the Tasteful Trim Bigz die is a MUST HAVE and is on special this week. It is going to be retired when the current supply runs out.

Which brings me to ONE MORE THING...There is a NEW, LIMITED supply of the retiring In Color 2012-2014 card stock WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. This is
GUMBALL GREEN
SUMMER STARFRUIT
MIDNIGHT MUSE
PRIMROSE PETAL
RAZZBERRY RIPPLE

Happy Stampin'!
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment