Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Love What you Do and Share What you Love!

Hello Stampers!
     Stampin' Up! is doing it again! They are running a superb promotion on joining the Stampin' Up! family.
Do you love paper crafting? Would you love to get all your products at a discount? Would you like to be able to order "sneak peek" items early from the new annual catalog? If you said "yes" to any of these questions, please read on.....

Starting TODAY through the end of June, YOU can join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator for just $50!  "WAIT," you say, "I do not want to have workshops, classes, etc." I just want to be able to enjoy my hobby and save some money along the way. OK...that would make you a Hobby Demonstrator. (I have many of those).  Or, you say...YES! I want to work as a demonstrator, have some classes, clubs, get demonstrator perks, sneak peeks, etc. Heck, I even want to go on Stampin' Up!'s annual incentive trip! OK...that would make you a Business Builder Demonstrator. Either way, there is NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT to join my team!!  Call or email me TODAY to find out more.

Let's break it down:

Who: YOU! Just choose which kind of demonstrator you want to be. 

What: Your kit will include $55 of current Stampin' Up! product that YOU get to choose. As a new  demonstrator, you can even order Sneak Peek products from the upcoming catalog! Plus, of course, a box of NEW catalogs to share with family and friends and some order forms.  And, ALL demonstrators are invited to Stampin' Connection, a demonstrator only site,  where there are tens of thousands of samples displayed. (This alone is worth the cost of signing up) I might also add that there is also a $99 kit where you get $125 in product and a free My Paper Pumpkin Kit along with all the other things.

When: TODAY! Well, actually between now and June 30th but I'm excited!  I must tell you though, there is a quarterly minimum to continue being a demonstrator after your first FULL quarter...$300/quarter. That is only $100/month in purchases OR sales. (Don't you normally drop that at the big box store anyway?) And, if you sign up during this promotion, your first quarterly minimum is not due until the end of SEPTEMBER! There is no penalty, no jail time, if you do not continue on but...I know you will want to. :-)

Where: www.judygarza.stampinup.net   Click on JOIN or, just call me and we can do it together.

Looking so forward to having YOU on my team! 

Happy Stampin'!

Judy 


No comments:

Post a Comment