Monday, April 28, 2014

Catalog Premier

Lucky, lucky gals...those going to the Catalog Premier tonight!!  For the first time ever, Stampin' Up! is streaming live, to theaters around the country, a  new Annual Catalog launch party that will available soon.  Ordering starts, for customers, on June 1st but for demonstrators, May 1st! Wouldn't YOU like to be privy to the new stuff as it is revealed?  YOU CAN!  Join my team as a demonstrator and reap the rewards!!

I have several down-line members attending and I wanted to do a little something for them because I am so happy that they get to go! This is the card I made for them, heavily cased from France Martin.  The popcorn is made from the tiny flower from the punch pack and the container is from the cupcake punch.

I can hardly WAIT for them to get back with all the exciting news!
Happy Stampin!
Judy 


No comments:

Post a Comment