Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April Showers Bring May Flowers

 by Jeanne Frontz
Hello Stampers! I have to say that I have a very talented group of downline!  We have a voluntary 'themed' swap at our monthly meetings. April's swap was anything with flowers. Every swap was SO good that I just had to share them with you here. The top card, by Jeanne Frontz, is a great Easter card and, since this is Easter week, I chose that one to go first. They are in no special order. I will do several today and the rest tomorrow. If you have any questions, please leave a comment with your question and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
by Loretta Howard
by Aileen Olenius
Aileen opted to use the bird builder punch to make the tulips that are attached onto the Sizzlits Little Leaves 

Hope you are inspired! Check back tomorrow for more awesome swaps! 
Happy Stampin'! 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment