Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring/Easter Sampler

Hello Stampers!
I had SO MUCH FUN yesterday, creating this new framed art project!  Here is the Spring/Easter sampler that we will be making at the end of the month, MARCH 30th at 2pm to be exact! Why not join us? The class is FREE with a minimum $25 order. Please note that the frame is NOT included. If you will let me know, in advance, I can try to have one available for you.

Let me know what you think about this little gem.
Happy Stampin'!
Judy


3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I would love to make this. Would you sell instructions for it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shari,
      Thanks for your comment! I do not sell instructions. I would be happy to share them with you. Just email me at judyghome@suddenlink.net

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Thank you. Emailing now! Going to make this for myself and a good friend.

      Delete