Thursday, October 10, 2013

Specials...Hurry...only available while supplies last

 Hi Stampers!
I have been remiss in posting this week due to "life". However, I DO NOT WANT YOU TO MISS THIS!!
The Stampin' Up! THANK YOU THURSDAY special this week is the designer papers you see in this photo. They are discounted to $8.21
Woo Hoo!! Stock up now!!
If you do not have a lone order that justifies the $6.95 shipping, just email me your order. I have an order going in later this evening and will charge you 10% of of your order for shipping and handling!



AND...did you see the weekly special of the week?
NOW is the time to order the Squares Collection Framelits. They ring up at $20.21!! What a deal!!
The very popular Chevron embossing folder is only $5.96 this week. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks for visiting! Come back soon.
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment