Thursday, September 5, 2013

Tea Time


Hello Stampers!
     I shared this project at my downline meeting last Tuesday. It was shared with us in Fiji but unfortunately, I cannot remember whose project, among many, it was. It uses very few supplies and is super easy and SUPER cute! 
Here is another "take" on it. This was also shown in Fiji. As you can see, I used the Delicate Details Lace Tape that was first available in the occasions mini.  It is STILL available (130966, $9.95). When I first saw this lace tape I thought it was pretty pricey. And, it is HOWEVER, it is vinyl and I have used it over and over and over again by using it as a "mask" to sponge over. Then I remove it, wipe it clean with a baby wipe and put it back on the plastic that it was on originally and use it more later.
Remember that you can click on the photo to see it larger.  Clearly it holds a tea bag nicely.
I made a pull out with a white pocket that I can write on and enclose a gift card.
So...HOW did I DO it?
First you need the Big Shot and the Clear Oval Accent Bigz die (127005). The photos will tell you the rest.


 I marked my die to make the spot to line up the folded edge easier to see.


Finally, use the Large oval (119855) to punch a piece of cardstock. The punched out piece is trash. Line the Extra-Large Oval punch (119859) over the oval hole and punch out the handle(s).
I hope you enjoy making these in various colors and decorations. You can even use designer series paper if you do not want to have to decorate too much. Quick and Easy!

If any non-profit sees this post and wants info on doing an "Absent Tea" fund raiser, be sure to give me a shout.
HAVE FUN!
Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment