Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Outside the Box...

 Hello Stampers!
Oh my Gosh!!! My daughter and I had SO much FUN making this box for my #3 son.  He was not liking "getting old" so did not want a party or a lot of fuss. My daughter is either a GENIUS OR spends WAY too much time on Pinterest!  (You decide)  She had seen a Kleenex box decorated as a gift box.  Since I was going to give him cash, I couldn't think of a more fun way to do that than to roll it all up (singles of course) and attach the end dollar bill to folded tissue paper that had a ribbon stapled to it. After adding the roll of $$, we added tissue paper to cover the stash and had the ribbon end of the tissue pull coming out of the box. It was a FUN to watch as he started pulling the money out!
 As many of you probably recognize, we used the retired Mocha Morning designer series paper to randomly glue pieces to the box.  The hardest part was to find the photos we wanted to use. Once selected, we changed them all to "Sepia" and had them printed. I carefully cut around the photos and Vanessa glued them to the box. We painted Mod Podge over the top.

I hope you like this idea. We had a great time making this together. You can click the photos to see them larger.
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment