Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas in July

Good Morning! Too early for Christmas? I don't think so! You know, the Holiday Mini Catalog is available to order from on August 1st so, check back often to see some Holiday Inspiration! I have had so much fun seeing the different ways I can use the Card Base from the Pop 'n' Cuts die. This Christmas gift card holder was simple to make! I put Gumball Green card stock (126840) through the Big Shot (113439) with the Card Base Pop 'n' Cuts die (130099). I then scored it (from the straight edged side w/slits) at 1", 3" and 7-1/2" on my Simply Scored tool (126889). I bent the 1" forward, the 3" score back and adhered it with Sticky Strip (104294) to make the pocket for the gift card. I ran the top portion of the card through the Big Shot in the Modern Mosaic embossing folder (129984) The "ornaments" were stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink onto Whisper White card stock using the Mosaic Madness (page 123) stamp set then punched them out with the NEW, matching Mosaic punch. Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine used for the hangers and hidden behind some (sorry retired) Cherry Cobbler Ribbon. Surely any C. Cobbler ribbon would do! The sentiment is from the More Merry Messages Stamp set that is being carried over (even though it does not appear in the catalog). SAVE 15% on the Mosaic Madness stamp set and Modern Mosaic embossing folder as a BUNDLE (wd 132734 clear 132733) also found on page 123 of the Annual Catalog. Keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming Christmas Stamp-a-stacks...the first one being this coming Tuesday 1-3 and 6:30-8:30. Shoot me an email if you would like to attend. The same class will be repeated on Thursday, August 1st due to popular demand. Happy Stampin'! Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment