Friday, May 31, 2013

BRAND NEW CATALOG!!

Hi Stampers!
YAY!!!!! A Brand New Catalog is live today!! Click on the upper right icon to view it on-line. Stop by for your very own catalog. I have one here for each and every one of my customers.

So, what is my favorite out of the catalog? Well, now, that would be like asking me to choose a favorite child. I love them ALL, differently but equally!  I might have to develop a 12 step program for new stamp set envy.  I LOVE the Mosaic bundle. And, OH, the new greetings are fabulous but wait...did you see the NEW MAGNETIC multipurpose pad for your Big Shot?? It will hold all those framelits in place without going through pad after pad of sticky notes or magic tape. That is the first thing on my list!!

OH, AND, TODAY, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, you can order BOTH retired sets and embellishments (while supplies last) AND merchandise from the NEW catalog!!

OK, that is all from me today. Gotta get my order ready as the site goes live at noon today (MT)

See you soon! Until then,
Happy Stampin'!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment