Thursday, March 7, 2013

Photopolymer???

WHAT IS THAT?!?!?  It's CLEAR!

That is...it is the material used to make the NEW CLEAR STAMPS being offered by Stampin' Up!
I am VERY excited about this addition to our stamp line. I have ordered mine already. It is not here YET but I will let you know when it comes in. You may want to stop by and check it out before you order yours!

I also have a FORM FOR YOU TO FILL OUT TO SIGN UP FOR MY PAPER PUMPKIN!! Just drop me a line and I will email it to you or bring it to you. This way, I am sure everything will work properly. DON'T miss the first month!! Get me your information before the 10th to guarantee yourself a March My Paper Pumpkin Coach to arrive in your mailbox just after the 15th.

Will post some cards tomorrow. Please check back. 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment