Friday, December 30, 2011

Think Valentine's Day!!

Hi Stampers! 
I sure hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday and are ready for a GREAT NEW YEAR!
So... Paula asks me today, "When are you going to update your blog?" Nothing like a good friend to keep me on track!! Sorry for the long hiatus. Glad November is past and I had fun enjoying the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Now...back to business. 
You know, in a few short days, it will be 2012!! And then, before you know it...Valentines Day!
So, I am offering a class on Sunday, January 8th at 2pm to make this delightful little creation. $20 is your ticket. You NEED to RSVP.
MAXIMUM 8 people per class
...first come first served. 
I MAY have more than one class if there are more than 8 people who want to make this.
IMAGINE this filed with cards...chocolates...pretty purple panties...Stampin' Up! embellishments..
The list could go on and on.
Hope to see you soon,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment